Information to Help Your Insurance Agency Streamline Services
The insurance industry is highly competitive today with many agents and agencies looking to land loyal clients. Even if your agency is doing a great job, there’s a good chance some of your clients will leave eventually, which is why it’s important to ensure that you do your best to boost customer retention rates. One of the easiest and most effective ways insurance agencies and brokerages can increase retention is by using modern tools that make it easier to provide top-notch service to their clients. Here is the information your insurance agency should store about clients.
- Basic information. You need to keep track of details such as names, employers, phone numbers, email addresses, home addresses, and other similar data.
- Preferred method of communication. If your customer prefers communicating via email, you may not be delivering as much value if you’re calling them whenever an issue arises. When a client first signs up with your agency, ask their preferred method of communication to meet their expectations.
- Personal information. It’s good to compile notes on the client, such as their hobbies, their family, their birthday, and more. You can get a better understanding of their lifestyle and send out a Happy Birthday message when appropriate to let them know you go the extra mile.
- Policy details. You should know exactly when your client’s policy renewal is coming up and what coverage they opted for. Reach out to your clients as their renewal dates near, helping them seamlessly re-enroll in your service.
- Date of last contact. Don’t let any accounts fall off the radar! Keep track of the last time you reached out to a client or prospect. You can automatically send notes at regular intervals to ensure you keep in contact with your clients.
Are you ready to get started on your insurance agency’s marketing? If so, then contact the experts at GTK Analytics. Our dedicated team is eager to assist you with all your web design, SEO, content creation, and other digital marketing needs today.